štvrtok 24. júla 2008

New Sunshine Girls

Sunshine girls majú 11 nových dizajnérov vo svojom shope. Sú naozaj super.
Sunshine girls have 11 new designers in their shop. They are really great.

Tu sú nové mená/Here are their names:

Amy Sumrall
Beckie Wallace
Cinzia Loosemore
Claudi Designs
Denise Liemert
Greedz’s Graphics
Kawouette
Kiki Halbert
Mimi’s digi-Scraps
Sherri Tierney
Stephanie Ogren


Ja som mala možnosť pracovať s krásnym kitom My journey od Cinzia Loosemore.
I had a chance to work with a wonderful kit My journey by Cinzia Loosemore.

Tu sú moje 2 LO-čka z neho/Here are my LOs from it:

Imagine

credit:

Cinzia Loosemore (A new sunshine girl)
everything from the My Journey Bundle



Moments
credit:

Cinzia Loosemore (A new sunshine girl)
everything from the My Journey Bundle

Žiadne komentáre:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online