streda 8. júla 2009

Big news

I have a big news. I became a part of Shabby Pickle Designs CT. I applied for the CT Call and I was successful. It is a big honour for me to became a part of this dream CT.

And here is my first CT layout for SPD and it was created with the amazing kit Summer Pleasures
by Jofia Designs:

Pure pleasure
credit:
Jofia Designs
everything from the kit Summer Pleasures
available at Shabby Pickle Designs
photo my DD Anna

I know, I haven't post my pages for a long time here, but I have another blog, where I post my pages as they are in the galleries. There is nothing written there, only pure pages and images are clickable to the DST gallery, where credits are given. So here is the link to my second blog, where are all the pages I missed posting here.


4 komentáre:

Tina povedal(a)...

Gratulujem k uspechu v CT Call, zasluzis si to, lebo mas nadherne layouty!!!!
Tina

Monika povedal(a)...

woooow,congratulation!!!

hugs
monika

Sophie povedal(a)...

Yay congrats Jenny your pages are stunning xxx

akizo povedal(a)...

congrats sweetie!
love your gorgeous pages!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online