sobota 28. februára 2009

New LOs

Today I have two pages.
First one is made as my last guest CT layout for Bluebell Design. My February guesting ends today. I had great time creating with Miyuna's designs. This way I would like to thank her for the chance to be the guest for February. I used the kit called Ordinary Day.

Here is the page:

Friends
credit:
Bluebell Design
everything from the kit Ordinary Day


Here is the preview of the used kit:


My second page was made for Mystique Designs, that are new designers in the Sunflower Scrap Shop.
I was RAKed by Brydka with the new kit called Bye, Bye, Winter.

Here is my page:

no name
credit:
Mystique Designs
everything from the ***NEW*** kit Bye, Bye, Winter
except
Natali Design
wordart from Playing with WordArt Vol. 7


Here is the preview of the kit:

Žiadne komentáre:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online