piatok 20. februára 2009

News by Line Design and NewLifeDreams

I have some news from my designers.

Line Design
has a bran new gorgeous kit, that is a collaboration kit with Miss Vivi and it is called Kiss From ... The kit is really great, I love it! Great for a travelling pics.
Here is the preview:


Here is my page from it. The page is special, because although I don't like scrapping my own pics, but as soon as I saw the new kit, it reminded me of Paris. So I had to find my old pics from my stay in Paris and to scrap them with this kit. The pics are from the year 2000.

Kiss from Paris
credit:
Line's DESIGN & Miss Vivi
everything from the ***NEW*** collaboration kit Kiss From...
Font
Typenoksidi

There is also available a matching alpha freebie to the kit at scrapmalin shop:



NewLifeDreams
has also a new kit called Spring Flings & Easter Things. The kis is full of spring colors and easter elements. Here is the preview:


Here is my page from it:

Dreaming
credit:
NewlifeDreams Design

everything from the ***NEW*** kit Spring flings and easter things

Žiadne komentáre:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online