štvrtok 12. marca 2009

Let's Be Friends award

I received a new award from Pavlita, Sillwan and Wienie, thanks so much girls:


What the "Let's Be Friends" awards is:

These blogs are especially wonderful.
This amiable blogger friends want to find his.
They are not interested in self-glorification.
Our hope is that when the tape of that price is passed,
more friendships, and also to continue planting.
Please, give these bloggers more attention.
About these empires Blogger Award at eight,
the eight bloggers and select the text in its
Award-mail with record.

I nominate in alphabetical order:

Cherry
JanaO
Lara
Nicky
Mag
Mily
Sheena
Tina


6 komentárov:

Unknown povedal(a)...

thank you !

JanaO povedal(a)...

Dakujem Jenny

FlawedPurfektion povedal(a)...

Hey There Sweetie Pie,
I am so sorry I am just now saying thank you!! Goes to show you how much I update my blog..he he!! You are such a sweetheart and I thank you :) It has been such a pleasure getting to know you!
Big Hugs and thank you again!
Sheena

Mag povedal(a)...

Dakujem krasne Jenny :)

Lara's Digi World povedal(a)...

Jenny, ďakujem!!!

Tina povedal(a)...

Dakujem Jenny, sice oneskorene, ale predsa. Si ma velmi potesila!!!
Tina

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online