sobota 28. marca 2009

New LOs

Today I have few new pages created with the stuff I won at DST or got a RAK, one for a challenge and one CT layout.

I got RAK from Fanette with a beautiful collaboration kit called Be Free created by Fanette Design & Seni Designs. Here is my page:

Always happy
credit:
Fanette Design & Seni Designs
everything from the collaboration kit Be Free


My second page is also from a kit I was RAKed with by Laurie Ann and the kit is called Day Dreams & Buttercups. It is great for fairy-tale pages. Here is mine:

Once upon a time
credit:
HGD by Laurie Ann
everything from the kit Day Dreams & Buttercups


My third page is created with the kit I won at DST by Delmik and the kit is called Smell Of Flowers. It is great kit for spring pages. Here is mine:

Spring
credit:
Delmik Design
everything from the kit Smell Of Flowers
except
Lily Designs
wordart from the kit Spring Garden

My other page was created for the February Scrapmania Challende themed Catch the action, so here it is:

Where is the spring?
credit:
ONDesings & NewLifeDreams Design
everything from the collaboration kit The Essence of Spring
except
Line's Desing & Miss Vivi
leaves, flower, heart, clock, butterflies, overlay from the kit Kiss from...
Bohemian Art
frame, paper, papertemplate from the kit Celebrate Love
Jule Designs
flower snowdrop from the February Grab Bag
Mia Designs
swirl from the kit Inspired by nature
Font
Desyrel

And finally one CT page for ON Designs. The items from the grabbags No. 13 and No. 14 are now sold separately and here is one my page using this stuff:

A gift from above
credit:
ON Designs
paper from the kit Happy Day
umbrella, tree from the kit Happy Night
layered elements from Layered Elements and Layered Love Elements (recoloured)
wordart from Baby Wordarts

Žiadne komentáre:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online