piatok 13. marca 2009

New LOs

Peggy (NewLifeDreams Designs) has a new kit Loving U long time, that is part of The 2009 Pickle Barrel Vol 1.

Here is the preview:


Here is my page:

You
credit:
NewlifeDreams Design
everything from the ***NEW*** kit Loving U long time,
that is part of The 2009 Pickle Barrel Vol 1.



My second page is my first journaling page ever. I'm not into journaling pages, but this pic just needed and explanation. I used the stuff of Jule Designs. I used there a mask, that is from Grungy Masquerade, but the masks were also a part of the February Grabbag. I used there a pic of my daughter Anna took after her accident with her eye. Everything is written in the journaling:

Brave girl
Here is the journaling:
March 4th, 2009
I thought it would be one ordinary day in our life.
But I was wrong. In one second everything changed.
Your brother Jakub was playing with a paper aeroplane
and unfortunatley the plane landed in your eye.
I was scared, but we immediately went to the
doctor. The doc said, you'll be fine in few days,
but that it's really painful. I was deeply surprised,
how brave girl you are. In spite of the pain you
smiled and handled it just perfect in every way.
I'm so proud to be your mum and love you so much.

credit:
Jule Designs
mask from the ***NEW***
Grungy Masquerade
everything else from the kit The Way You Make Me Feel
Fonts
Clementine Sketch
Susie's Hand

My third page is from a kit I won at DST. It is from Dyp design and the kit is called chloe.
Here is the page:

Time
credit:
Dyp design
everything from the kit chloee
except
Natali Design
clock, clockhands from the kit All you need is love
wordart from Playing with WordArt Vol. 2

And finally my last page is from the new kit by Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley. The kit is called Serenity and here is the preview:


Here is my page:

This moment captured

credit:
Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley
everything from the ***NEW*** kit Serenity
except
mask from Photo Masks
Natali Design
wordart from Playing with WordArt Vol. 2

Žiadne komentáre:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online