štvrtok 19. marca 2009

New LOs

Well, the time is running so quickly, DST is down and we now spend lots of time visiting doctors with our children. So no so much time for scrapping, but here are some pages created few days before :-)

Mia Designs has a new spring kit called Another beautiful day. The kit is today 40% off. Here is the preview:


Here is my page using the kit:

Spring is coming
credit:
Mia Designs
everything from the ***NEW*** kit Another beautiful day
except
wordart from the ***NEW*** Another beautiful day freebie

There is also a matching freebie to the kit, so check the blog of Mia Design.


Jule Designs has a brand new boyish kit called About a boy.
Here is the preview:


Here is my page using the kit:

Boy
credit:
Jule Designs
everything from the ***NEW*** kit About a boy
Font
scriptina


I have also one page using the kit From Mother Nature with Love by Glam Fairy Designs. I love the kit. Here is my page:

Angel
credit:
Glam Fairy Designs
everything from the kit From Mother Nature with Love
except
Natali Design
wordart from Playing with WordArt Vol. 6

At DST I won a wonderful kit by Palvinka Design called Flower Shop. Unfortunately had no time to use it earlier, but finally I created one page with it and I love the fairy there.
Here is my page using the kit:

Fairyland
credit:
Palvinka Design
everything from the kit Flower Shop
Font
English Ultra-Light


I was Raked by Mag designs with her new beautiful kit called Not serious!
So here is my page using the kit:

Angels ...
credit:
Mag designs
everything from the ***NEW*** kit Not serious!
except
Natali Design
wordart from Playing with WordArt Vol. 4

1 komentár:

Cherry povedal(a)...

Hey Sweetie! Wonderufl wonderful pages you made! You are so creative!

Thank you so muc, too for the award!That's soo sweet of you... I hope I will find time to nominate other blogs, I'm so stresed:(

Have a nice weekend Sweetie
Hugs
Martina

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online