štvrtok 2. apríla 2009

New layouts

The time is running so quickly and we have finally April and also the long avaiting spring.
Today I have few pages created last week and yesterday.

The first page is full of spring, I hope so. I was RAKed by Catherine Designs with her wonderful spring kit Spring Retreat. The kit is 20% off till Friday.
Here is the kit preview:


And my page:

Spring days
credit:
Catherine Designs
everything from the ***NEW** kit Spring Retreat

My second page is from the new kit by Lily Designs called The Boy Is A Boy. This is a perfect boyish kit and is sold exclusively only at Scrapbookgraphics, where they are a guest designer.
This is the preview:


And my pages:

The boy is a boy
credit:
Lily Designs
everything from the ***NEW*** kit The Boy Is A Boy
available exclusively at Scrapbookgraphics


Boy
credit:
Lily Designs
everything from the kit The Boy Is A Boy
available exclusively at Scrapbookgraphics



Talking about Scrapbookgraphics, my next page is created with the new SBG collaborative kit called Impressions Of Renewal:


And my page:

Renewal
credit:
Studio Girls Scrapbookgraphics
everything from the ***NEW*** collaboration kit
Impressions of Renewal


Also Mia Design has a brand new girly kit called Cinderella story. It is perfect for every little princess, have a look at the preview:

My page:
Girl
credit:
Mia Design
everything from the ***NEW*** kit Cinderella story

And finally one page from a RAK I got from Designs by A-liya. The kit is called Endless story and I tried to create a monochromatic page:

Love
credit:
Designs by A-liya
everything from the kit Endless story

Žiadne komentáre:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online