sobota 11. apríla 2009

Mother's Day QPs

Today I have something for Mother Day. Lily Designs prepared something really special for a Mother Day: Two packs of quick pages created by the creative team of Lily Designs. I also took part in it, so I have there also two QPs.

Here are the previews of the QPs packs:



The packs also include special wordarts for Mother's Day in different languages of the members of the CT.

Here are my two QPs:

In pack I

In pack II

There are also two free QP created by Magda (m2m) and Babelek:

click the preview to download

And there is also included a small gift 20 % discount code for the QPs part I and part II valid till April 12th, so don't miss it!

And Happy Easter everybody!!!

4 komentáre:

Anonymný povedal(a)...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Magdalena (m2m) povedal(a)...

You have a lovely blog Jana :) I love QPs made by you ;)

Anonymný povedal(a)...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymný povedal(a)...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online