štvrtok 23. apríla 2009

News

I have a new CT by Kimla Designs. Kasia invited me to her team and I agreed, because I love her designs. I have one page using Wordarts & Overlays Mommy's Treasures, here is the preview:


And here is my page:

I love you
credit:
Kimla Designs
overlays and wordarts from the ***NEW*** Wordarts & Overlays Mommy's Treasures
paper and other elements from the kit Mummy's Treasures


Another my page is created from the new kit by Glam Fairy Designs called Moonlight Sonata. Here is the preview:

Here is my page:

You are my everything
credit:
Glam Fairy Designs
everything from the ***NEW** kit Moonlight Sonata
except
wordart from Beautiful WA 3

Also Mia Design has a new kit called Bubble bath:


Here is my page:

Splash
credit:
Mia Design
everything from the ***NEW*** kit Bubble bath

And finally one page from a kit I won at DST. The kit is called Eulalie´s jewell box by Aprilmouse & Hanulienka Designs:

Sweet


Žiadne komentáre:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online