piatok 10. apríla 2009

New LOs

Here I am again with my new pages.

Big news is, that I became a Catherine Designs CT member. I'm really happy about it, because I love Catherine's designs. And here is my first CT page created with her amazing stuff. This time it's a charity mega collaboration kit with Vinnie Pearce, it's called Preserve It and it was created by Fei-Fei's Stuff. The kit is sold only at Pixel Canvas.
Here is the preview:


Here is my page, where I used one pic I took last week and I love the pic. It's the only page I have with my two children kissing each other. They love each other so much.

Story
credit:
Catherine Designs & Vinnie Pearce
everything from the ***NEW** charity mega collaboration kit
Preserve It
created by Fei-Fei's Stuff
available at Pixel Canvas

Another news is, that Kimla left Lily Designs and started to design alone as Kimla Designs at A5D. I had a chance to work with her first new kit and it is really amazing. The kit is called Mummy's Treasures and here is the preview:


Here is my page:

I love you

credit:
Kimla Designs
everything from the ***NEW*** kit
Mummy's Treasures


Another new is that Line Design moved to Scrapbookgraphics. Her new amazing kit called is the first kit for Scrapbookgratphics and it is called Sunshine. Here is the preview:


Here are my pages:

A is for Anna
credit:
Line Design
everything from the ***NEW** kit Sunshine
Line Design now available only at Scrapbookgraphics

My love
credit:
Line Design
everything from the ***NEW** kit Sunshine
Line Design now available only at Scrapbookgraphics
except
tag from the collaboration kit by Line Designs & Miss Vivi Kiss From...



Also Glam Fairy Designs moved to Scrapbookgraphics and has a new Easter kit called Spring In The Heart and here is the preview:


Here is my page using the kit:

Ready for Easter?
credit:
Glam Fairy Designs
everything from the ***NEW** kit Spring In The Heart
Glam Fairy Designs now available only at Scrapbookgraphics
Font
Desyrel

Also Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley has a new kit called Butterfly Kisses.
Here is my page:

Street artist
credit:
Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley
everything from the ***NEW*** kit Butterfly Kisses
Font
Susie's Hand

I won a wonderful sea kit at DST by Cucciola designs called Sea and here is my page:

Summer is in the air
credit:
Cucciola designs
everything from the kit Sea
except
Jofia Designs
wordart from the kit The smell of summer


And finally here is my page for Scrapmania challenge themed My dream:


journaling:
I have a dream. Who knows, maybe one day it'll come true.
I would like to sail the ocean. Wish me good luck.
The only thing I need to fulfil my dream is to win
the lottery. What's your dream?

credit:
Lorie Davison Designs
everything from the Flying Dreams Storybook Collection
except
HGD by Laurie Ann
mask from Texture Photo Masks Vol 1
Font: Rage Italic

Žiadne komentáre:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online