štvrtok 16. apríla 2009

New LOs

Today I have pages from so beautiful kits.

The first one is from the collaboration kit Chic Spring by Catherine Designs & Bisontine. It is so wonderful spring kit great for spring pages. Here is the preview:

Here is my page. The pic of Anna was taken last week. We were visiting my friend's garden and we made the beautiful dandelion-chain for her. I do love the pic :

Spring
credit:
Catherine Designs & Bisontine
everything from the collaboration kit Chic Spring
sale ends today, so don't miss 35% off

The second kit I have pages from is called Les Mille et Une Nuits/1001 Nights by
NewlifeDreams Design. The kit is great for magical pages, that I really love to create. Here is the preview:


I have two pages from this amazing kit:

Dreaming
credit:
NewlifeDreams Design
everything from the ***NEW*** kit
Les Mille et Une Nuits/1001 Nights

Magic
everything from the ***NEW*** kit
Les Mille et Une Nuits/1001 Nights


And my last page is from the kit Miss ChéRie by Glam Fairy Designs, that has wonderful pastel colours. Here is the preview:


And my page:

My girl
credit:
Glam Fairy Designs
everything from the ***NEW** kit Miss ChéRie
alpha from the ***NEW*** Miss ChéRie {Alpha}

Žiadne komentáre:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online